Friday, January 20, 2012

"best. stalker. EVER."

If you pay attention to my Facebook in the least, you are well aware by now that I am in love with Josh Wolf. (If you do not know who Josh Wolf is, PLEASE do yourself a favor and crawl out from under whatever sad, lonely rock you have been hiding under and watch Chelsea Lately. If you do not know what Chelsea Lately is, never speak to me again. Yes, it's that serious.) Now, I know... "in love" sounds like a mighty intense way to describe one's feelings for a pseudo-celebrity. (I only say "pseudo" because when most think of a celebrity, they think of Johnny Depp or Brad Pitt. I, however, think of Josh Wolf.) But, my adoration for this man goes beyond an innocent crush.... oh, there is very little that is "innocent" about the things I think when my thoughts turn to this ball cap-wearing, testicle-obsessed, scruffy-faced man. ((for clarification, the testicles I am referring to are his own... you'd have to watch Chelsea Lately to understand.) The man is #s 1, 2 & 3 on my list of celebrities that I have permission to cheat on my husband with (doesn't every couple have that list?? no?? hmmm....). He has taken over the spots that were previously reserved for Hugh Laurie and Paul Walker. Yes, he has taken Paul Walker's place. Because I TRULY find Josh to be the Sexiest Man Alive (who is doing the research for People magazine?? They are OBVIOUSLY looking in the wrong place). What, you may ask, do I find soooo irresistible about this man?? Well, besides EVERYTHING... let's see... He is genuinely nice. I know. "ugh." Nice is boring. But, seriously, this man truly cares about his fans. He makes time for them. I've been a fan for YEARS, and a few years ago had the IMMENSE pleasure of meeting him in person. I hugged him. Talked to him. Held a conversation. Ate a sandwich. Had a beer. With Josh Wolf. Honestly--- probably the best night of my life. I was amazed at how NICE he was. But, not only nice--- he's funny. I know, you would expect him to be funny--- he's a comedian. That's what he does for a living. That's what pays his bills. But, he's "real people" funny. Like, how you are when you're hanging out with your best friend & you look at eachother thinking "someone should really follow us around with cameras because we're friggin hilarious".. that's how he is. He's just a funny man. And, to the obvious... the man is sexy. Just straight up, no way to hide it, SEXY.

I've been called a stalker. For a while, I just considered myself his #1 fan. But, I suppose I'll take stalker. It's kind of like "super fan", only a little more intense, right? He told me, back when I first began messaging him (in the days of myspace), that as long as I wasn't sending cat heads to his doorstep it would be fine. So, I haven't (not that I would). But, today, I made a statement that I was a "good stalker, not crazy stalker, right?" ... and that dear, sweet, drenched-from-head-to-toe-in-raw-unadulterated-sex-appeal-hunk-of-man replied that I was the "best stalker"... yes, he did. Some might consider that to be a negative statement. Not I. Oh no, DEFINITELY not I. Josh Wolf said *I* am the best stalker. Now, where did I put that tour schedule??....


Josh & I 
I, personally, think we just look good together.
(although someone should have stopped me from those bangs!! What was I thinking??)

2 comments:

  1. Girl! You are hilarious! I love Chelsea Lately, and he is pretty cute and funny. Where did you meet him anyway?

    ReplyDelete
  2. he was opening for Larry the Cable Guy in Jacksonville a few years ago, and I was lucky enough to get back stage passes. :) and "pretty cute and funny" is the understatement of the year,ma'am. I'm gonna need you to retract and come up with something a little more... ummmmm... fitting. ;)

    ReplyDelete