Tuesday, January 24, 2012

and the winner is....

I stuck with blessed. You know, for the name of my photography "business". (I use the term loosely because, let's face it- I'm not yet getting paid for this "business"... yet.) One of the biggest decisions I will face in making my own business will be coming up with a name (I may most certainly will laugh at that statement later.) and this was not an easy one. I kept going back to sitting duck. Then going back to blessed. Then remembered the suggestions from my facebook page and toyed with beyond blessed. But, when it came down to "branding" and coming up with something that just seemed to fit every aspect of what I was looking for- blessed was the only one that cut it. Simple. That's what I want. Because, as I've stated before- it's the simple, every day moments that I'm hoping to capture. I want people to be able to look back years later on the photos I have taken & say "wow! that's exactly how I remember so-and-so"... Real life moments. (huh, that woulda been a good name.) But, blessed sums it up. ((I currently have Martina McBride's song stuck in my head... and it fits.))

The logo design I came up with, I did for the 3 biggest blessings in my life- my children. The largest circle represents my daughter, Harley. My Stinkerbell. My rough-neck princess. The middle one, my first baby boy- Carter. My man. The very first time I TRULY fell in love with a boy. The tiniest one, my last baby. My Monkey Man. My BrayFish. The reason for bags under my eyes- Braydon.

I truly hope that someday I  *will* be doing this as my full-time career. I have to have faith. I do have faith. I have passion. I have love. And I have the support of so many wonderful friends. I am soooooo truly blessed. Now, what you *really* came here to see... pictures of the wee one... :)

yes, I took a picture of him in the grocery store. told ya I was gonna... ;)





how much do I love that little tongue sticking out?? :P :)

this one's going on the wall, for sure. 

"I have been blessed with so much more than I deserve,
To be here with the ones who love me, to love them so much it hurts...
I have been blessed."

No comments:

Post a Comment